Prices for our fixed price lasting power of attorney service start at just £445 plus VAT.
Statistics published by the Office of the Public Guardian found that most firms charge between £450 and £1,000 plus VAT for a lasting power of attorney (LPA).
Because we are experienced in dealing with LPAs and have lower overheads we are able to offer a fixed price lasting power of attorney from just £445 plus VAT, whether it be a “property and financial affairs” LPA or a “health and welfare” LPA.
And if you opt for both types of LPA then the fixed fee is only £495 plus VAT.
We also offer a very competitive fixed price lasting power of attorney service to couples. The total cost of one type of LPA for each person is £645 plus VAT, or £695 plus VAT if you would like both types of LPA.
In addition to our costs, a court fee is payable to register each LPA with the Office of Public Guardian. At the time of writing (2020) the court fee is £82 per LPA.
Our fixed price LPA offer includes:-
- Drafting the LPA forms;
- Advice on signing the LPA forms;
- Advice on the appointment of Attorneys;
- Provision of a “certificate” Arranging for Attorneys to sign LPA forms;
- Submitting forms and fees to register the LPA with the Office of the Public Guardian; and
- Issuing notices to the “Persons to be Notified” that an application is being made for the LPA to be registered.
To make your fixed price LPA call us now on 0808 139 1606 or email us at [email protected]